Hand and Wrist Surgery at Orthopaedic Clinics Gold Coast
Do you require an appointment with an orthopaedic specialist to get to the bottom of your painful, and perhaps debilitating, hand and wrist issues? It may be time to book a consultation with the specialist surgeons at Orthopaedic Clinics Gold Coast.
Orthopaedic Clinics Gold Coast was established by orthopaedic specialists Dr Fraser Taylor, Dr Jason Tsung and Dr James Reidy, with Dr Francois Tudor and Dr William Talbot also coming on board to deliver specialised care and treatment for patients in need of comprehensive orthopaedic services. Our surgeons treat all areas of the human body and offer comprehensive treatments, while also focusing on hand and wrist conditions.
Our surgeons offer expert care in the following areas;
- Arthritis Surgery – this may be required depending on the location, type and severity of your arthritis.
- Fracture Treatment – treatment of hand and wrist fractures will depend on whether the bones remain in their correct anatomical position.
- Carpal Tunnel Release – most patients with troublesome carpal tunnel symptoms need surgical treatment, and usually takes around 10 minutes to perform.
- Dupuytren’s Treatments – Dupuytren’s disease is a progressive thickening and tightening of the fascia over the palm of one or both hands, and a specialised treatment plan for your condition may be needed.
- Other Hand & Wrist Surgery – contact our clinic today to discover other hand and wrist treatments available.
Your Hand and Wrist Surgery Consultation
At your consultation, your surgeon will discuss all treatment options available for your specific needs, and will provide you with the relevant information required for you to make an informed choice going forward. If you require hand and wrist surgery at our Gold Coast clinic, the final decision will be completely up to you, the patient, and our surgeons will listen to any questions or concerns you may have.
At Orthopaedic Clinics Gold Coast, our specialists also provide a wide range of treatments available for other issues affecting the body, as well as providing expert ankle and wrist surgery. We also provide ACL reconstruction, ankle ligament reconstruction, total hip replacement, knee preservation surgery, meniscus repair, rotary cuff repair and more. If you’re ready to book a consultation with our team of orthopaedic specialists, you can call our clinic on 1300 399 223.
Orthopaedic Clinics Gold Coast – excellence in care.